Driver friendly DOT physical in Texas $85.00
Get your CDL medical card in 30 minutes in 3 EASY STEPS
STEP 1 – Fill out a 1-page brief health history
STEP 2 - Complete Exam
- Complete your DOT Physical exam with us.
- Review of brief medical history
- Height, weight, blood pressure, pulse rate, range of motion, breathing, eyes, ears
- Discuss special medical conditions
- Urinalysis for blood sugar
STEP 3 - Complete Paperwork
- We complete your paperwork. Photo ID required.
- You get a laminated DOT medical card for your CDL to keep with you at all times you are driving.
- You get a copy of the DOT physical form for your CDL. If you need, we will also fax the DOT physical form to your company.
- Payment is $85.00 and payment options are cash, credit card, money orders, bank checks or pre-authorized company account.
DOT Drug Testing
Drug testing is not part of a DOT physical exam but your Company may request to have drug testing done at the same time. DOT Drug Testing is a separate test and separate charges.
Appointment Times – Call 903-561-6676
Appointment with in 24 hrs, but to ensure we’ll be available at the time you want, call 903-561-6676 to set up an appointment with us for your DOT Physical exam.
Hours: Mon-Thur 8:00AM – 12:00PM & 2:00PM-6:00PM,
Dr. William X. Bratcher, D.C. is certified by the National Registry of Medical Examiners (NRCME). The NRCME is a new program from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) that requires all Doctors who perform physical examination on commercial drivers to be trained and certified on the FMCSA standards, guidelines and regulations according to49 CFR 391.41 Physical Qualifications for Drivers.
Dr. Bratcher Graduated from
Parker College of Chiropractic, Dec. 1992